Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This position will serve as functional analyst for current and future Anaplan initiatives. The Business Analyst – Anaplan will assist in the functional design, development, testing and support of current and future Anaplan use cases while serving as a contact for global users to support and troubleshoot issues. The Business Analyst - Anaplan will be a key player in helping ensure users are supported and systems are operating smoothly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support application users in day-to-day use of planning system, including but not limited to issue resolution, granting user access, and system maintenance activities
- Support the strategy for continually improving planning applications by tracking user enhancements, gathering requirements, and assisting with system upgrades
- Understand both functional and technical requirements of given project and help bridge the gap between documented requirements and delivering expected results
- Complete thorough validation of enhancements and defect resolution, and provide support during hyper care
- Liaison between technical teams, business users, and the Business Intelligence team
- Help develop functional design and training documentation
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- 3-4 years of Business Analyst experince.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with cross functional teams
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Experience as a super user or subject matter expert (SME) in any planning tool or solution preferred
Technology Business Management Analyst
Pay Range Min
Pay Range Max