Service ECM Support (f/m/d)
Requisition ID: 31425
Hamburg, HH, DE
Work experience: Professional
Type of position: Full-Time
Job Family: Engineering
Are you enthusiastic about the opportunity of working for the global leader in renewable energy? We are currently looking for a skilled Service ECM Support to join a diverse team where we will provide you with a innovative opportunity to set your footprints within essential areas in Vestas.
Service>Global Service Operations, Quality & HSE>Service Industrialization Office
Service industrialisation is a global team ensuring the implementation of all brand service projects (Vestas & Multibrand) and engineering changes. The team members are in Denmark, Germany, India, Poland, Portugal, Spain and US. We work in close collaboration with a number if stakeholders across the organisation such as operations engineering platform and Multibrand management, VPS, and the SBUs. We believe in diversified and multi-cultured workforce which can enhance the overall performance of the team and our service to the customers.
- Creation of problem reports (PR) in a timely and accurate manner
- Quality assurance and optimisation of Problem reports
- Handle returned PRs and facilitate between requester and ECM team
- Close collaboration ECM team
- POC for Service Business Units (SBUs) for process questions
- Status reporting of PRs to requestors
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Training others in PR creation
- Structured and independent way of working
- Education (apprenticeship) in service, sales & marketing, supply chain management, quality management, or similar relevant field
- Ability to handle customer queries and give logical replies on service perspective
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel),
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Great communication skills
- Experience with a service desk setting
- Service orientated
- Collaborator with efficient people and communication skills as well as high level of commitment and a good customer focus
- Good self-organisational skills and independent working style
- Willingness to work in an international team with different cultures and with external consultants
- Structured, independent, and solution-oriented working style
- Openness to learn and share knowledge
What we offerExciting job in an international team and in an international environment
Additional informationApplications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply online before December 5th.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.