Bring your broking or claims experience to our Sydney team where you will manage a portfolio of diverse and exciting corporate clients. You'll enjoy a collaborative team, hybrid working and competitive remuneration. Join us for unparalleled career opportunities!
- Autonomously managing all aspects of your client portfolio including identifying, designing and negotiating appropriate financial lines’ solutions for insurable risks
- Consistently ensuring the delivery of high quality and timely service
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and grow strong client and insurer relationships
- Participate in the development of value propositions to generate and maximise growth opportunities
- Facilitate the timely and successful settlement of your clients’ claims
- Support the team’s financial objectives, including new business targets and optimisation of revenue opportunities
- Promote the Willis Towers Watson brand within the insurance industry
- Maintain comprehensive client data on our internal systems, facilities and databases
- Ensure all documentation is prepared in accordance with company service and compliance procedures and tools
- A focus on excellence
- A proven ability to understand and meet clients’ needs
- Proven broking or claims experience
- Excellent report writing skills supported by competent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A high level of professionalism and reliability with the ability to work with minimal guidance
At WTW, we believe that a culture of inclusion and diversity is critical to our business. It's not a separate initiative – rather it’s fundamental to everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer who is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity including gender, nationality, disability, age, marital/parental status, ethnicity, gender identity and sexual orientation. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds.
In the spirit of reconciliation Willis Towers Watson acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.