Our path is social business where profitability is a tool and doing good is the purpose. Our income comes from consulting services and we reinvest it into building an eco business apprentice community. Our ultimate goal is to help transferring business education and business operations from chasing profits to chasing well-being.
We have a multiple jobs/apprentice positions within sourcing, marketing, business development, engineering, social work, hospitality and others, such as:
- Synge communication & marketing strategy – build full Marketing and Communication strategy and implement it –rebuild Synge web-page, define social media strategy, launch Synge blog, etc
- Local and sustainable sourcing – identify and audit local European suppliers in particular within light electric vehicles, manage request for quotations and other sourcing tasks
- Program management– define and drive program within ocean plastic recycling, green co-living, and cross-disciplinary European innovation projects. Define project schedule, follow up actions, and coordinate status with project members.
- Green co-living hospitality – Synge owns 3 large farmhouses in France and 1 city house in Sweden. Participate in defining and putting to action the co-living mission for those houses
Location: We are based in Linköping Sweden and Saint Gengoux le National, France. We can provide an accommodation for both of the locations
Who we are looking for:
- Marketing, Engineering, Business development or the relevant education graduates, students and/or drop-outs
- Strong alignment with Synge’s mission and values
- Strong motivation and/or talent in some of the above positions
- High flexibility
- Fluent in English and/or Swedish or French.
- Start – as soon as possible
Please send your application with a detailed cover letter to email@example.com