Job ID: JR0228767
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Qiryat Gat, IL
Engineering Student for Intel Kiryat GatJob Description
Join the Engineering Group Team in Intel in Kiryat- Gat, where the next-generation processors are manufactured!
Engineering groups lead continuous improvement of processes and tools stability, reduce variance, cost reductions projects, and meet targets in an optimum way.
Take an integrative part in manufacturing the most advanced technology as an engineering group team member.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with expert engineers to support day-to-day engineering advanced work: support production needs, responsibility for highly advanced processes, and equipment stability.
- Be responsible for the implementation of new processes and methods, Proactive detection of malfunctions, Troubleshooting, Etc. using cutting-edge tools and methods.
- In this role, you'll be getting the experience you need, with the right balance of work and studies.
What are we looking for?
- B.Sc. Student of Mechanical Engineering or Materials Engineering
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week. (2.5 days a week)
- 2 years until graduation- required
- High technical and professional skills
- Ability to work and interact with multiple interfaces and work in a multi-disciplined environment
- Data analysis abilities and orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Excellent English
- High knowledge of statistical data analysis- advantage
The position is in Kiryat- Gat.
The position might require working on shifts.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a position and that this position may not be available at this time. Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
ILJR0228767Qiryat GatTechnology and Manufacturing