Data Analyst, Investments TeamWe’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team at Supercell working closely with our Growth Lead. The team supports studios around the world who share Supercell’s vision of creating remarkable, memorable games. We are focusing on helping those studios grow and scale by enabling them with insights to unlock their full potential.
In this role, you will help drive actionable insights through data analytics to help our portfolio of investee studios grow. You understand the challenges, demands and tools of performance marketing and user acquisition at scale. You will work with teams to integrate and standardize new data systems as well as collaborate to build internal facing tools for interacting with data. As a team, we are still at the beginning of our journey and are continuing to evaluate how to best support the needs of our investee companies. If you are interested in being part of this journey and impacting millions of players around the globe, then this might be the right fit for you!
- Define what data should be collected and what types of analysis that data enables
- Support with ad hoc requests related to data validity and semantics
- Collaborate with engineering to build & maintain batch and real-time data pipelines
- Proactively come up with actionable analyses across game design, monetization strategies, marketing strategies
- Collaborate with Investee companies to advise, support, & share learnings with their teams
- Collaborate with other scientists and engineers to expand the ways we are using our data to improve our games
- Work with internal teams or external contractors to build and deliver tools
- Together with the rest of the team, develop and execute on a strategy to enable growth of investee studios
- Years of experience in working as a data analyst or similar role
- Coding skills with R or python, and SQL at a proficient level
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken, especially for non-technical audience
- Passion for games and improving player experience
- Proactivity and a curious mind
- Relevant background and advanced knowledge of statistics, visualization, programming, or related skills
- Familiarity with Marketing APIs / SDKs (AppsFlyer, Facebook, Google, etc)
- Familiarity with BI tools (Periscope, Looker, Tableau)
If this sounds like you, please send us your application (CV and Cover/motivational letter) below.
We are a game company based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Helsinki, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.