Job opportunity — Oslo
Graduate management consultants starting in August 2022Do you want a career in management consulting? We are looking for several talented graduates with creative minds and cutting-edge analytical skills to join our Oslo team from August 2022. As a management consultant at Implement, you will drive projects that help people and organisations realise their most important ambitions.
Implement is a management consultancy with Scandinavian roots, engaging in creating sustainable change and transformation. We are a bunch of curious nerds, working in a vast range of industries, sectors and disciplines, united by a huge belief in the power of collaboration, a love of solving problems and a dedication to creating impact for our customers. We are committed to transforming organisations and their people, leaving them in a truly better place – more changeable, more engaged and better equipped for creating a better future.
Your role will typically include:
- Helping to design and drive strategy processes at corporate, business unit and functional levels and focusing on strategic problem-solving processes
- Analysing complex challenges and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses using the Implement toolbox to generate insights and test solutions
- Designing, envisioning and testing innovative strategic solutions and communicating results and recommendations convincingly in a highly structured manner
- Being part of leading and facilitating change processes, interactions and workshops to engage and co-create with key stakeholders in Norwegian, Nordic and global organisations
- Applying new approaches to solve the most worthwhile problems today
Our projects span a wide range of industries and markets and can include e.g. private equity, technology, media and telecom, FMCG and retail and transportation and logistics.
Joining us, you will be participating in developing a truly unique team in Oslo, including client development and internal firm development. As a person, we expect you to have a growth mindset and be prepared for a steep learning curve.
We are looking for people who:
- Are about to graduate with a master’s degree in business, economics and/or engineering with excellent academic results
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are able to maintain a holistic view and at the same time like to get nerdy in a specific topic
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Appreciate a flat organisation where results are more important than hierarchy
- Want to redefine the management consulting industry and shape the future of Implement in Norway
What do we offer?
We offer a job at a fast-growing and entrepreneurial Scandinavian-based consultancy where you will quickly be involved in client projects and work closely with experienced consultants who will help you in taking your strategic understanding and analytics skills to the next level. At Implement Consulting Group, you will become a member of a consultancy ranked as one of the top 25 consulting firms to work for in Europe.
We have an internal training programme for all our employees, and we continuously update and deepen your knowledge as we highly value your professional and personal development. We work with a high degree of autonomy with responsibility, and we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results.
We offer a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company striving to redefine the management consulting industry from the inside: faster change with greater impact, while loving what we do.