Job DescriptionAbout Our Innovation Digital Studios
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing and developing solutions that move our clients’ businesses forward.
About the Job
The Commerce Cloud Senior Consultant will manage Adobe Commerce technology implementations. This role will work with and be responsible for coordinating with cross-functional and cross-level teams both internally, as well as with key business partners and clients.
To be successful in this role, you have experience implementing Magento in both B2B and B2C contexts and possess excitement about learning other marketing technology tools (such as AEM, Analytics, or Target as they enhance the Magento value proposition). You understand what is needed to plan, design and implement commerce solutions and have strong project management skills.
- Direct client engagement to understand business issues and relate them to software-based solutions.
- Translate Client business and technical requirements into a solution design document
- Ability to take a project "end-to-end" with Magento
oInitial planning concepts
oPost-production support migration
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure Client success with their Magento implementation
- Minimum 5 years’ recent experience in Ecommerce projects
- Minimum 3+ years recent experience in the Magento platform
- Proficient in Core Ecommerce functionalities and Magento specific customization
- Understanding of Magento architecture
- Full-stack web application development on the Magento platform
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Developer certification in the Magento platform
- Ability to conduct training, planning and recommend best practices to optimally leverage sales activities
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, Your Experience Will Also Include
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .