About the role:Our aim is to grow our existing strong base of clients and core business through increased sales focus, driving the growth strategy and delivering sales and revenue targets.
This is a senior role, with wide-ranging and often complex responsibilities, which call for a depth and breadth of business knowledge beyond the business development discipline. The role will be responsible for managing the entire sales lifecycle and driving revenue by prospecting, acquiring and developing new and expanding business with direct clients.
You will already be capable of navigating different industries and have a wealth of contacts and connections in the market as well as initiating discussions at Management level, developing long-lasting customer relationships and gaining referrals with new and existing accounts.
You will have a deep understanding of the needs of various stakeholders and be able to mobilize the right resources with or without direct authority.
Building on known industry connections, you will build a pipeline for growth - able to business, statements of works and contracts.
You will be familiar with selling global on/offshore solutions, working with global delivery centers. With a demonstrable proven track record of success in different sectors with solid new business development experience in white space accounts with multi+ deals.
Furthermore, you will connect with clients and forming strong trust relationships which open doors and close deals.
With a flair for closing deals, you will thrive working with colleagues in a wider team leveraging innovation and exciting customers with your enthusiasm.
You will have the opportunity to be able to support, shape and grow our Swiss business for the #1 Microsoft Partner.
Day to day, you will:
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring client satisfaction is achieved
- Understand how our offerings can solve critical client problems and present these in a compelling way working with subject matter experts and strategies
- Manage customer relationships for new and existing accounts
- Prospect, acquire, develop and expand business leads, including working with Microsoft leads
- Work with the market & capability teams to capture client buying patterns and input into offering development
- Achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit growth by increasing the profitability of a portfolio of accounts by cross-selling service lines
Your profile and experiences include:
- Proven experience selling IT solutions in a services or consulting environment.
- Experience selling a range of deals form early consultancy pieces through transformation into large managed services deals is key
- An understanding of the advantages of a global delivery capability and also the ability to leverage it in sales pursuits will be a significant advantage
- Proactive and practical, you will be adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfil them
- Existing relationships with Microsoft is a bonus, but not essential.
- You will be skilled at determining priorities, establishing a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion, and allocating time and resources effectively
- Inside and outside Avanade, your interpersonal skills will enable you to leverage your network to facilitate, develop and influence
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service
- A skillful negotiator, you will be confident acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers’ business needs
- At a minimum, you will have sold multi-year work into clients with tangible business outcomes which can be described
- Business fluent in German and English is necessary
What makes us a top employer:At Avanade you get both: the advantages of a large company and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use)
- Flexible working hours and home office possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
- You can find more benefits
We believe that diverse teams master every challenge - anyone who takes on challenges with passion and courage is welcome to join us. It doesn't matter to us which nationality is in your passport, if and what religion you belong to, if and what gender you feel you belong to or which one attracts you. Even a handicap cannot stop you from visiting us. Be yourself and become a part of Avanade.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. We therefore ask you to refrain from sending profiles. Please note that uploading candidate profiles with your email address is a violation of the Data Protection Policy.