About usAvanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
As a Sharepoint Developer, you are a Software Engineer with a focus on Office365, , the Modern SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Migrations, Microsoft Teams’ Application Development, Akumina, or other similar products; well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
- Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
- Develop components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations, maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Work in a cross-functional and agile team with the architects, other developers and project manager to deliver effective solutions to a range of business problems.
- Proactively keep up to date with the changing technical landscape through training and knowledge sharing.
Some of the skills required:
- Able to translate architecture designs in a technology specific solution.
- You have a problem-solving attitude
- Advanced skills with application development, complex code development, application testing, and component design for products/technologies Sharepoint
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Good understanding about authentication and security
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in scrum teams with an understanding of the Agile methodology
Experience with some of the Tech Stack:
- SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- TypeScript and React
- Familiarity with, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Graph and Adaptive Card
Experience with developing Teams Apps and Extensions is desirable