Job DescriptionAvanade is the leader for Modern Workplace transformation and Employee Experience. We help clients to modernize their technology platforms increasing efficiency, responsiveness, and security, deliver employee experiences on a par with customer experiences to increase productivity and engagement, re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
Microsoft Modern Workplace Solution ArchitectAbout the role:
We are seeking to deepen relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas to grow our market share. Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market and are the areas that our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey.
As a Microsoft Modern Workplace Solution Architect, you will support the overall strategy, performance and growth of our Modern Workplace services and capabilities in your assigned region. You’ll partner closely with both the Regional team, along with our alliance partners Microsoft and Accenture, to drive Modern Workplace solutions, delight our customers, and jointly achieve company and role relevant targets.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Actively drive deal pursuit, estimating, and pricing;
- Expand business opportunities with new and existing clients through strategic transformational conversations;
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft;
About youYou revel in success, with a leadership and results with a track record in developing and growing long-term, high-value client relationships. You are a self-starter, strong communicator with excellent influencing and leadership capability the enables you to establish and grow relationships that lead to expansion with key clients. You are skilled in advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business. You have strong commercial acumen with an ability to understand client business and technology drivers, and to translate that knowledge into technology solutions that enable tangible outcomes. You have a proven delivery background with a passion for technology. You have become a thought leader in the M365 technical domain.
Key Technology experience includes:
- Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
- Windows 10
- M365 Platform including: SharePoint & Teams
- Microsoft Search
- Power Platform
- Familiarity with third party products in the Microsoft Workplace landscape such as Bit Titan, Quest (Metalogix and Binary Tree), Sharegate, Nintex
- Familiar with concepts around Information Architecture and Compliance
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery;
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction.
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.