About youYou’re passionate about solving clients’ problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft O365 Collaboration Services, including web services and enterprise portals. You employ technical and planning skills by participating in large projects while seeking to improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
Your background and skills likely include three (3) or more years of O365 including Skype for Business/Teams projects. You likely have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Microsoft Teams and Groups Administration
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive administration
- Familiarity with the underlying service architecture of Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security groups, and 365 Groups
- Understanding of voice communications and Teams calls in MS Teams
- Experience leading migration projects to Teams (from Skype, SharePoint/OneDrive, Slack, etc)
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Teams Apps, Teams Bots, and Power Apps
- Familiarity with related compliance solutions such as Teams DLP & Communication Compliance