The position is a permanent employment as Cloud Architect.
Do you want to have a role with importance at the biggest IT company in the Nordics! At -TietoEVRY we strive to be in the forefront of everything, not just with technology, but also with our processes and work days. As a Chief Cloud Architect, you will have a key role in keeping our modern world alive. With our innovative partnerships and customers within both private and public sector, you will play an important role in shaping the digital future.
How we workAt EVRY, we are passionate about creative solutions and we are always curious to see what next digital break through will be. Since technology is perishable, our way of working is agile, which requires you to be able to be forward thinking. Our workplace is characterized by flexibility, giving you the opportunity to influence where and when you work.
Are you the one we are looking for?Our architects are our greatest asset. With your dedication, you support and inspire. You are service-minded, have a positive attitude and a good sense of quality. We make rapid changes at EVRY which requires you to be flexible, independent and motivated by results. To be able to continue the exciting journey we have embarked on, it is important that you as an architect have a helicopter view and feel secure in making and changing decisions. We are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect, you will have a leading role, but it´s not include personnel responsibility.
- Experience with Microsoft Clouds (Azure, Office 365, EMS, Intune and Azure Active Directory), or experience/knowledge of other cloud solutions, such as AWS or Google
- Knowledge with Windows Server and scripting (e.g. PowerShell) and / or automation (DSC, Chef, Puppet, Terraform) and REST
- Knowledge with monitoring solutions such as (System Center and OMS)
- Preferably certification on Microsoft Azure, Office 365, or Windows Server or other clouds
- Knowledge about DevOps tooling such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker.
- Minimum Bachelor of Information Technology or similar studies, long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Good ability to take initiative and decisions
- Good cooperative skills
- Good to communicate
- Good Norwegian and English skills, written and oral
Our offerOur size is our strength. As one of the leading IT companies in the Nordics, we offer you more opportunities than other companies in the industry. You will have an important role locally, in a company with a wide geographical presence in Sweden and globally. Our broad competence, combined with our rapid pace of change, will give you the strength to develop. We strive to be a modern and attractive place to work. Therefore, we build working groups with large diversity to use the full potential of our competence and innovative thinking.
LocationOne of EVRY’s locations in Norway
Are you interested?We welcome your application in the format of a personal letter and CV. Please go to “Send application”. We process applications on an on-going basis and would like you to send your application as soon as possible.
Send in your application in Norwegian or English as soon as possible as interviews will take place continuously!
We look forward to your application!