Join a global leader as we embark on an industry-defining digital transformation that will revolutionise trade. You’ll play a vital part in our success, managing the customer experience, and building the experience to advance your career.
We offerWe’re on a landmark journey to simplify global trade. It brings the chance to have a major impact on the world economy, but also, on your career development. With significant personal responsibility, you will be functionally reporting to Global head of LCL pricing & procurement and interact with customers and multiple internal stakeholders within Maersk such as Central LCL functions, Maersk Ocean product managers , Area LCL managers , Key Account Managers and Vertical Heads , Growth and Solutions etc.
Your main responsibility is to establish and structuralize LCL capacity allocation scheme at customer level for long-term, short-term, and SPOT contracts contracts; Ensure effective capacity allocation plan to fulfill commitment to customers for all service contract types; Yield optimization through effective capacity allocation scheme
Besides focusing on creating value for our customers and the business, a key priority for us is to drive personal and professional development for our people to prepare for further career progression.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Ensure effective capacity allocation plan to fulfill commitment to customers for all service contracts (LT/ST/SPOT)
- Coordinate with global sales, key account managers, and area LCL product managers to ensure the capacity planning for customers
- Continuous improvement on operation efficiency through automation and digitalization on working process
- Regular customer contract performance review and proceed necessary adjustments on capacity allocation
- Maximize yield through dynamic capacity allocation for different contracts based on market intelligence
- Maximize yield through dynamic capacity allocation to digital channels.
- Ensure effective capacity allocation plan to fulfill commitment to customers contracts
- Proactively communicate capacity allocation plan with key account managers, sales and customers
- Accommodate customers’ request on capacity allocation adjustment
What we look for
- Strong ocean freight knowledge and experience
- Proven LCL and FCL operation experience
- Customer centric mindset
- Data driven analytical skills
- Result orientation
- Strong project management skill
- Systematically problem solving
- Collaboration over negotiation
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient English