Your responsibilities and tasks
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
In Service Delivery – IT, we are dedicated to securing the best process support for an international business in rapid growth.
The vacancy is in the team, Service Delivery – India, where we are looking for a senior technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The ServiceNow Application Developer has a software development background that will be enhanced by ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, and Application Creation in ServiceNow
We offer an exciting and challenging working environment in an international team of highly skilled and qualified colleagues. The job provides good opportunity to grow your competencies further with like minds. We are a company that provides favourable opportunities for personal as well as professional development, including good possibilities for continued education. We offer flexible working hours and support equal opportunities and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Advanced System Administration
- ServiceNow Application Development
- Supports in design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Strong requirements gathering experience
- Experience with middleware and Integration technologies
- Portal Design and coding
- Several years related work experience in ITSM Process Design, tool and implementation projects
- Experience designing, transitioning, and supporting services
- Experience of process implementation and improvement
- Understand in detail the IT Service Management requirements of a large multi-site, multi-disciplined organization
- Charismatic and focused approach is required
- Clear understanding of governance requirements across multiple site
- Ability to professionally present to both large and small audiences
- Ability to produce written material (reports, case studies, etc.) to a high standard
- Familiar with the implications of organizational change and methods of enabling successful change
- Ability to adapt experience to accommodate diverse scenarios sometimes outside your natural comfort zone
- Experience working in and adapting to diverse organizational cultures Predominantly communicates with others within the organization.
- Communication is 50% with internal GEA teams and 50 % with external service provides
- Design Review Board (Development Leads)
- Operations Board
- Delivery methodology (per squad / product line)
Your profile and qualifications
- Degree in IT or any related Computer Science
- Diverse IT background with significant experience in large scale corporations