Digital Supply Chain Specialist
Requisition ID: 30916
Aarhus N, Region Central Jutland, DK
Work experience: Management
Type of position: Full-Time
Job Family: Information Technology
Do you have combined knowledge of complex supply chains and digital innovation and solutions? Do you have strong collaboration skills and the drive and aspiration to become an IT architect? If yes, we have a unique opportunity for you to consider. We are looking for a Digital Supply Chain Specialist for our Service Supply Chain team.
Digital Solutions & Development -> Digital Technology Solutions -> Service
Being world leaders on service, Vestas service more than 51.000 wind turbines globally and have around 9.000 dedicated service technicians across 71 countries who work committedly to maintain and support the biggest wind turbine fleet in the world. The Service team in Digital Technology Solutions is a small team of architects that partner with the Vestas global service business to design, build and anchor digital solutions and offerings - both internal and customer facing.
To strengthen the team and to improve and mature the supply chain area within service, we are looking for a specialist with solid knowledge of complex supply chains who has the mindset of and aspiration to become an architect. Your role will be to partner with the Service business on the design and build of future digital solutions.
- Work with Service supply chain to understand requirements and key pain points to address
- Participate in delivering architecture within the Service supply chain area
- Have technical ownership of existing and new service supply chain systems
- Ensure a holistic architecture within supply chain, linked towards other relevant business and architectural areas
- Support the maturing of the supply chain area within Service
- Ensure new technical solutions are scalable, documented and supportable
- Support building team capabilities and technical expertise within the supply chain area
- Solid understanding of digital innovation and process improvement either from a theoretical point of view or gained through previous roles
- Knowledge of supply chain systems and connections to enterprise architecture
- Experience in Supply chain architecture, Service supply chain and connected processes
- Implementing supply chain systems and new architecture
- Ability to communicate technical information to and influence a wide and varied audience
- Good presentation skills and advanced written and spoken English language skills.
- Have a holistic view and see the value of building scalable and supportable Enterprise solutions
- Can build trust and credibility at all levels of the organization
- Have strong interpersonal/collaboration skills
- Visual driven and able to share knowledge
- Persistent and self driven
What We OfferYou will be a part of a highly dedicated and passionate team driven equally by creating business value and by developing innovative technical solutions. We offer an informal and agile workplace with a high level of freedom in defining the way forward. You will be part of a highly skilled environment of internal and external project members with a common goal of creating world class digital solutions.
Additional InformationThe role will be based in Aarhus N, Denmark.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before December 30th 2022.
For additional information regarding the position, please contact IT Business Partner, Mads Norring Andersen via phone +45 52261074.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.