Job OverviewResponsible for performing a variety of routine testing procedures to obtain
data for use in clinical trials research.
- Performs routine analysis of specimens and documents results in accordance with SOPs and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluates validity of analytical results against the algorithms displayed by the lab computer system.
- Identifies and documents potential performance errors or otherwise unusual results and escalate to senior lab personnel.
- Responsible for preparation of buffers and solutions for analysis, as required.
- May perform secondary review of analytical results when signed-off as competent to do so for applicable instrument(s) and/or data type(s).
- Responsible for post analysis sample and reagent storage.
- Assists in the development and writing of new laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Assists in good housekeeping of the lab environment, consistent with 6S standards.
- Notifies appropriate staff of supply shortages.
- Responsible for clear, accurate, and timely communications with cross functional stakeholders.
- Participates in continuing education through self-study, attending in-services and lectures and meetings.
- Supports safety, quality, and 6S requirements and initiatives.
- Complies with company's procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months relevant lab experience required or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of lab principles.
- Basic knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and applicable regulatory agency standards.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and terminology used in the area of responsibility.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Applicable certifications and licenses as required by country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies required
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.