July 2022 start
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Lateral Recruitment Coordinator
Our Lateral recruitment team brings a high level of excitement and commitment to partnering with teams across the globe to strategically fuel growth at AlphaSights, through our work to recruit top experienced talent to join our commercial and business support functions, such as Marketing, Talent, Software Engineering, Legal, commercial functions etc Take a look here to find out more about the teams we support.
Check out this blog to discover more about joining the Lateral Recruitment team
Our Lateral Recruitment Coordinator role gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Pipeline Building: You will work to attract top talent to the positions through sourcing passive candidates and referrals.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, and diversity and inclusion efforts.
Check out this blog to learn more about the Recruiting Coordinator role at AlphaSights.
- Years 0-1: Following a training programme, you’ll begin your journey with AlphaSights as a Recruitment Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
- Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Recruiting Associate, responsible for the development and execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from all over the world. You’ll have early leadership and mentorship opportunities as you begin to train and guide new joiners to our team.
- Years 4+: As a Senior Recruiter &Recruiting Manager you’ll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results. Successful managers have the opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to provide a strong candidate experience
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasises professional development and celebrating success
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that you’re supported, along with an opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidised lunch programme, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 0-1 years work experience, ideally with a demonstrated interest or background in recruitment or human capital
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is essential, European language skills are a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present confidently to candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.