Do you aspire to kickstart your career by working with branding and corporate communications for the world’s most valuable professional services brand? Do you find motivation in contributing with creative branding and communication ideas and execute them independently and with quality in the forefront? And do you wish to join a learning and development culture within a network of world-class colleagues, where you have opportunity to deliver a meaningful impact? Then maybe you are our new Student Assistant in A&A Strategy!
Exciting tasks await you
Audit & Assurance Strategy is responsible for the development of corporate strategy, in support of our Business Leadership Team, as well as the commercial and employer branding strategies for Audit & Assurance Denmark. We develop, monitor and translate strategy into the brand, we deliver on by managing a portfolio of strategic initiatives and developing engaging content internally and externally. You will join a team of 3 colleagues, who are part of a department of approx. 30 colleagues working with internal business development. Your task will be to support on the Strategy and Brand agenda broadly, including:
- Creating engaging content that communicates our corporate vision and strategy across multiple internal and external channels
- Creating internal communication deliverables such as news letters, posters, PowerPoint presentations, written material etc.
- Developing and supporting on brand deliverables such as social media campaigns, webpage contents, written material etc.
- Developing videoblogs for internal and external purposes from A – Z, including storylining, recording and editing
- Supporting on our employee advocacy network with +30 colleagues across seven offices in Deloitte
- Take on an active role in the national SoMe Advisory Board as Audit & Assurance representative
You have the following skills and experience
- You are currently studying a bachelor’s or masters’s degree within corporate communications, branding, marketing, digital design, multimedia or the like
- You want to work in the intersection of branding, strategy and communications
- You are skilled within multimedia tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, PowerPoint etc.
- You have excellent Danish and English writing and oral proficiencies
- You are structured, detail-oriented and able to drive and deliver on smaller workstreams within a larger project
- You are a team player, and building network comes naturally to you
Click the apply button
If you are ready to join our team. Please send your application, CV and grade transcript from your educational enrolment, as well as other relevant documents. Please assist us in maintaining a fair and inclusive selection process by not attaching a photo to your CV. Your documents may be in either Danish or English as you prefer.
We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Mathilde Nærland, A&A Strategy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you!