About StaffbaseAt Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent , officially launched us to UNICORN status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join our high-caliber Sales team in Europe! The Deal Desk team (as part of Revenue Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales and GTM in crafting and structuring deals. Deal Desk also works with internal stakeholders to create scalable and efficient policies and processes to support and increase the velocity support of sales activities.
What you'll be doing
- Execute on the deal structuring and approval process
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Sales reps
- Ensure the accuracy of sales quotes and order forms
- Accelerate deal velocity by supporting sales teams
- Maintain guardrails around compliance requirements
- Handle pricing requests for transactional deals that are non standard with established workflows (such as SFDC)
What you need to be successful
- English and German language skills mandatory
- 1+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Strong understanding of deal process
- Customer-focused, empathetic, innovative and strong attention to details
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating experience to partner cross functional departments and remote teams
- Salesforce experience
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
Ongoing LearningWe thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good FridaysSummertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
FlexibilityWhen it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
Parental LeaveWe recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits .