At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent , officially launched us to UNICORN status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are growing our Customer department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Consultants and Frontend Developers. We are looking for an additional Technical Consultant who will play the key role in engaging and helping the customers with all upcoming technical issues together with your colleagues of the department.
- Be the technical lead starting from our kick-off call until the app is finally launched
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department (Technical Support Engineers) to find the best setup for our customer integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and the Project Manager to provide an excellent technical onboarding process for new customers
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the expert for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security question
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Business fluent German and English skills both in written and spoken
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
Ongoing LearningWe thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good FridaysSummertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
FlexibilityWhen it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
Parental LeaveWe recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits .
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies .