Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
About the TeamFuture is a global, multi-platform media company and leading digital publisher, with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. We are dedicated to connecting over 300 million people worldwide with their passions through expert content, world-class events, and cutting-edge proprietary technology. We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives.
SmartBrief , a Division of Future, is the leading digital media publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. By combining technology and editorial expertise, SmartBrief delivers the most relevant industry news to nearly 6 million senior executives, thought leaders, and professionals.
Job PurposeAs Digital Sales Associate you will work with a dedicated team to help win new advertising clients through research and outreach. You’ll set marketing and discovery meetings and build relationships with Fortune 500 companies and innovative start-ups alike, and you will develop sales, media, and industry expertise that will help you advance your career.
This is an entry-level position that pays a competitive base salary, commissions, and bonuses as targets are achieved.
- Research new prospective advertisers
- Write and deliver compelling copy for sales outreach
- Manage inbound marketing opportunities
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral
- Assist in the building of marketing campaign proposals
- Prepare competitive and business reports and analyses
- Grow and maintain customer database
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A keen interest in publishing, media, or advertising
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, think creatively to solve problems, and work effectively in a fast-paced media/technology business
- Computer savvy with proficiency with in basic business software suites, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-suite
- Team-oriented and professional attitude
- Legal right to work in the United States
We want to help you learn, grow and do great work. Come help make the world a smarter place.
BenefitsWhat will I get in return? As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- 401k match
- Employee Staff Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Spend Account (FSA)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
- Gym discounts
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We are FutureConnectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got an ambitious plan for 2021 that will build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities. We’re calling it Future 3.0 and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Inclusion & DiversityAt Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers