We are currently recruiting for a Driver to work from Value Centre Mullingar, on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
The driver will be responsible for delivering products to our customers in the designated routes. A core requirement of the role will be strong interpersonal skills and the appetite to deliver a quality service, on time to our customers.
Acting as a key point of contact with our customers, the driver will be required to have strong interpersonal skills and the initiative to report customer service issues to the business in order to assist with improving the service we provide to our customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Possess a valid Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Have a valid clean driver’s licence (minimum C licence)
- Have relevant driving experience in the Mullingar and surrounding area
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be motivated and be able to work on own initiative
- Have flexibility in terms of routes, tasks, working hours and working days