Closing Date: Wednesday 08 June 2022
About Moy ParkMoy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy ParkWe are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
Your roleAs a member of the Ashbourne Planning team the PDS Operative will be based within the factory and will be required to manage and liaise between planning and production on PDS operations.
Effective liaison, team working and interaction with operatives, Section Leaders and Business unit leaders is fundamental.
What you’ll need
- Normal level of fitness and health
- Numerate and literate
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Leadership skills
- One years food factory experience
- Able to think clearly (e.g. good reasoning)
- Evidence of ability to solve problems
- Evidence of analytical ability
- Evidence of ability to make decisions
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts