Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place. Currently operating in 12 markets and almost 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a City Success Associate (Operations).
As a City Success Associate (Operations), you are responsible for supporting Voi's footprint in both new and existing markets through building strong relationships with our external stakeholders, combined with excellent commercial, operational and strategic acumen.
As a City Success Associate, you will work closely with the City Success Managers who are accountable for the commercial and operational performance of a specific region(s).
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Manager and City Success Operations Manager to deliver overall strategy and targets for the market performance and development.
- Leverage data and analytics to optimise key metrics around city compliance and fleet data.
- Creating ad-hoc data analysis and weekly/monthly reports for cities.
- Assisting the operations strategy and growth of our markets.
- Addressing city concerns and complaints funneled in from City Leads and UK Support.
- Ensure that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with public stakeholders and municipalities.
- Assist in propelling key partnerships related to our day-to-day operations in all markets.
- Supporting & leading in rolling out company-wide projects and initiatives in your market and providing recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech, and engineering teams.
- Assisting with onboarding plans and tailoring the operating model to fit city requirements.
- Supporting City Success Managers with analysing trends in the P&L to drive revenue growth.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- We are looking for a first-class generalist with a passion for new mobility solutions, who has experience in a fast-paced, complex and constantly evolving environment.
- Apart from being fluent English, self-sufficient and goal-oriented, we believe the right person has; 1-3 years of proven work experience from areas within operations, strategy, consulting or a hyper-growth start-up environment.
- Or similar Proficiency in tools such as SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar.
- Experience in working on large cross-functional teams as part of complex internal or external project management.
- Experience working with external stakeholders, such as partners, government and media.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking to enable the effective handling multiple external stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset that, based on data, continuously evaluates the current best practices and uses local insights to find potential improvements.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes: Impressive colleagues and a great working environment The opportunity to grow in and with the company Free Voi-Pass, with which you can use our scooters freely Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURELaunched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to more established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
DIVERSITY MATTERSWe believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooters in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe.
We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs.
At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and Voi welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
Check us out on Glassdoor!