Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for a motivated Service Desk Analyst. The successful candidate shall possess a strong client-centric focus with a keen eye for problem solving and time management skills. This candidate must have a willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate deadlines, with on-call duties, as required.
- Maintain a Product Care Centre processes that meets ITIL standards
- Monitor, investigate, answer and log internal application issues and service requests
- Impart business knowledge to assist and support Express Scripts Canada’s internal customers on day-to-day system issues
- Maintain incident management ticket queues and adhere to SLA’s by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Work with internal service providers to identify and resolve system-related issues
- Triage end user support issues and actively work with other teams within the Information Systems to resolve in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the support process and procedures within the Business Resiliency Product Care Centre team
- Record, update and track all User ID setup requests for internal software application: modifications, terminations, password resets, including QA and external customer requests
- Review and update process documents and User templates on a regular basis to reflect current information and processes
- Answer support calls and participate in an afterhours on-call rotation schedule
- Provide remote assistance to all Express Scripts Canada locations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with user community with a focus on providing best-in-class support services
- Assist with internal communications regarding system-related issues
- Liaise with other internal departments as required
- Meet all SLAs for both internal and external clients
- Other projects as assigned by Management
- Post-secondary degree with related job experience in insurance, customer service or computer science.
- Experience in a technology/service desk role with a focus on providing superior customer service based on ITIL standards
- ITIL 4 certification would be an asset
- Knowledge of FTP, TCP/IP and its relationship to feed transmission and receipt is an asset.
- Bilingualism in French & English both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving skills to assist users in resolving issues and setting customer expectations
- Excellent time management skills to be able to handle multiple job functions and tickets each day
- Good working knowledge of Express Scripts Canada operations and systems
- Ideal candidate has excellent analytical and documentation skills, is proactive, energetic and a team-player
- A strategic thinker that can think outside the box and take the Product Care Centre to the next level
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers and other team members
- Flexible and adaptable to working additional hours and/or overtime
- Job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna companyExpress Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts CanadaExpress Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada's leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: email@example.com Do not email firstname.lastname@example.org for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.