Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The OpportunityThe Adobe Bizible engineering organization is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and results-oriented Software Engineer to help scale our rapidly-growing platform. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a dedication to making the Marketer successful.
Bizible is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology. Bizible, is a multi-channel, algorithmic attribution platform that quantifies the influence and incremental impact of marketing investments and customer interactions. With Bizible, marketers can measure and optimize marketing and advertising spend by understanding the impact of every individual customer interaction across each phase of the customers’ journeys.
As a member of our team, you will work with a broad set of technologies, get exposure to all aspects of Bizible’s platform and ship to production early and often. You will tackle meaningful engineering problems, and build solutions our customers love by efficiently using terabytes of data.
What you'll do
- Build technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas
- Design, build, improve and maintain highly performant and highly scalable services.
- Work in a small, collaborative, highly productive, and high output team environment
- Champion standard methodologies and process improvements within the team
- Learn new technologies and technical solutions
What you need to succeed
- 1+ years of software development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- Excellent coding skills in C#, or Java
- Deep understanding of computer science and software engineering concepts, with a talent for applying and clearly articulating them
- Real passion for solving complex customer problems using data
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. Colorado Starting Salary: $92,500 - $120,100
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.