Job Description SummaryIntegration engineering is a cross-functional discipline centered on matching business needs and IT solutions brought about by evaluating clients’ existing systems providing a quality solution that meets their user needs. This discipline executes knowledge for the latest integration solutions, problem-solving methods and optimization of systems.
The role has levels of autonomy and is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Integration Engineers plan, design and implement the integration process. They listen to the client to understand their needs and test plan specifications while analyzing and designing the solutions.
You will also contribute to overall design and process improvement discussions to enable modification of procedures and practices covering work which meets mutually agreed acceptance criteria (e.g. quality, volume, timeliness).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the technical aspects of the project implementation with knowledge and experience of the specific industry domain.
- Provide domain expert data analysis of input, internal and output message data during the sales process.
- Plan and lead integration tests with external systems and identify and communicate product and project risks and opportunities.
- During the implementation phase, analyze workflows, configure software applications, plan and deliver customer training, and provide support during go-live and throughout the lifecycle of the solution.
- Verifies that a system performs as intended and is identified and documented in sufficient detail to support its projected lifecycle.
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans.
- Facilitate orderly management of system information and system changes for such beneficial purposes as to revise capability; improve performance, reliability or maintainability; extend life; reduce cost; reduce risk and liability; or correct defects.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area is integrated with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Troubleshoot application alerts from monitoring tools and follow standard operating procedures to resolve or escalate appropriately.
- Advise management and appropriate groups on issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Drive customer communication during critical events and lead retrospective meetings.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to deliver a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving Support team knowledge, and training.
- Partner with product service owners on new service introductions, change and transition to operations
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSBachelor's or Graduate's Degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology or equivalent experience with at least 10 years of experience in the field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A natural collaborator and problem solver.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Comfortable with interfacing, scripting, and debugging.
- Interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
- Fluent in a variety of programs and software.
- Open-minded to new perspectives or ideas. Consider different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
- Resolve day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalate issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
- Proficiency in Agile ceremonies, including both Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with a modern DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- Ability to work with global teams.