Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Location: :Philippines- Manila (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Immerse yourself in the design, development, modification, debugging and maintenance of our client's software systems! Engage with specific modules, applications or technologies, and look after sophisticated assignments during the software development process.
What will your job look like?
- Contribute to and support the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, strive to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams to work smarter and faster
- Collaborate with related Product/Account Development teams to drive automation of Configuration Management, Build, Release, Deployment and Monitoring processes, including instruction for the team on the developed tools
- Work with IT and Development to create integration and continuity of the code, demonstrating a holistic view of the working environments
- Support engineering and operations teams in meeting infrastructure needs
- Provide professional support for the developed automations, respond to incidents to proactively prevent system outages and ensure environments availability to meet SLAs
- Participate in the integration between Product/Account infrastructure system and non-Amdocs infrastructure systems
- Stay up-to-date in industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices
- Contribute to innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments until production
- Adopt and implement new technology in account/product life cycle
All you need is...
- Experienced in CI/CD and MS domains: configuration management and/or automation tools, and/or continuous-integration tools (Jenkins, BitBucket, Nexus), and/or Continuous deployment knowledge on the most popular cloud computing platforms (OpenShift, AWS, Azure and/or GCP), familiarity with several third party tools (Postgres, Cassandra, Helm, Groovy, Nagios, Liquidbase, Couchbase)
- 1-2 years of experience with infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code, including one or more tools - CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Terragrunt and Terraform
- Script development experience of 2-3 years + IT experience in one of the common languages (Python, Groovy, Bash)
- Hands on experience in build, release, deployment and monitoring of cloud-based scalable distributed systems
- Well-versed in RedHat or other Linux distributions, and familiar with Service Oriented systems
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- 1 -2 years of hands-on experience with troubleshooting of key life cycle management tools (such as BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, OCP, Sonar, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Working experience in Cluster/Hybrid production-like environment creation including TLS, Load Balancing & High availability setup implementation knowledge
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the integration between a major product infrastructure system and the Amdocs infrastructure system, driving automation helping teams work smarter and faster.
- Be a key member of an international, highly skilled and encouraging team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!