- 59269 Beckum, Germany
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Our Software Solutions unit develops software for highly integrated logistics solutions for our entire product range with various business units. This enables us to map our customers' processes via our software solution - from e-commerce, airport, intelligent loading technology, individual high-performance sorting algorithms and intelligent route management for our autonomous vehicles. We develop concepts and solutions today that will transport goods around the world from A to B tomorrow.
We are your "Partner of choice", if you want to develop Software.
Programming is your passion? You want to work with the latest technologies and modern concepts in software development? You want to develop yourself further and be supported? Then join our team and become our "Partner of Choice" in our software development unit.
- in .net5+, Java and Angular environment (choose your favorite)
- agile and with up-to-date tools
- integrated into an international team (Germany, Denmark, Poland, Austria …)
You are our "Partner of Choice" if, …
- you completed an apprenticeship as IT specialist, a degree (B. Sc./ M. Sc.) in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- you are a career starter; we will support you until you become a professional
- you have experience
- in software development in .net5+, Quarkus or Angular
- in docker, K8s
- with C#, Java or typescript
- Be accompanied and supported by a buddy during your Onboarding-Phase
- A comprehensive onboarding program
- An open-minded and modern team
- Regular employee development meetings
- International colleagues and team events
- Encouragement of your personal and professional strengths
- Flexible working hours
- A strong family-lead company that does not regard its employees as resources
Seize your chance:
You are the right candidate? You want to develop yourself next to software? We look forward to your application!
Talent Acquisition Manager I'm interested