At Singtel, webelieve in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Analyse and determine information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements and data output and reporting capabilities
- Coordinates new data development, ensuring consistency and integration with the existing data warehouse structure
- Reviews business requests for data and data usage and researches data sources for new and better data feeds
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
- Performs proactive maintenance, including ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity and documenting problems, changes and solutions
- Coordinates the testing of designed applications
- Assignments may include the design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout and installing, upgrading and managing database applications
- Support migrating all the business reports from current visualization tools to Tableau.
- Assist in the SIT/UAT & implementation activities.
- Investigate all reported problems, provide root cause analysis (RCA) & initiate amendments & testing to deliver a permanent fix
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 4-6 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience, Einstein Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Reporting experience
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with large data set
- Strong SQL development skills desired, writing complex queries and stored procedures with SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Business Intelligence, analytics, statistics and/or reporting experience
- 2-3Yrs of Tableau and Tableau CRM experience
- Strong knowledge of best practices for dashboards and visualizations is required
- We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated
Good to have
- Business Analytics certification /ICT certification
- Use of change and incident management systems
- Service performance measurements by use of SLAs
- Experience in Python/R programming
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and Agile development lifecycle desired