- People management experience
- Leadership experience in online sales and business-development
- Experience in advertising sales and marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding of the impact of advertising technology solutions
- Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency and Partner Lead, you are responsible for driving a portfolio of agency and partner growth and acceleration in digital and technology maturity. This will help reach business goals for your appointed group of partners and assisting in unlocking potential for advertisers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop a vision for the partner and drive willingness for/with this vision, adoption of Google AdTech media.
- Understand the partner's business and industry through a cross-channel agency business plan or joint business plans. Drive the success for partners, and Google cross-channel business and tech adoption in line with set goals and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Identify and implement scalable opportunities for future business growth and manage communication and work across teams and functions to ensure execution happens.
- Align with Northern Europe agency strategy and partnerships and identify and implement scalable business solution opportunities for future growth.
- Prioritize and build the right partnerships with relevant agencies
Map DataMap data ©2022
Map data ©2022
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.