The Fisher Investments Luxembourg (FIL) brokerage team is focused on helping prospects and clients in France by providing specialised financial planning advice through a very common investment account type called Assurance Vie. We provide a much higher standard of service to clients than they typically get with existing Assurance Vie options and expect to grow our French business and improve the French market.
As a French Assurance Vie Associate, you will help support the team and its ambitious goals. You will coordinate with internal departments, prepare onboarding paperwork, help create sales deliverables, build new processes, and much more. By becoming a part of the new FIL brokerage team, you will expand your knowledge in both finance and this market and be an essential part of a growing business. You will report to your Team Leader who will aid in your job training and ongoing professional development.
- Support FIL wealth engineers and investment counsellors with operational requests (portfolio recommendations, system updates, documentation) to ensure outstanding service to prospects and clients
- Ensure we have appropriate documentation from clients to begin their relationship with FIL by partnering with internal departments and requesting necessary documents
- Partner with the insurance company to complete administrative and operational requests for clients
- Perform ad-hoc projects and brainstorm process improvements to support a growing department
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Native French language proficiency
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Eager to work in an autonomous environment to support client needs
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER