We work closely across domains and disciplines solving complex problems in a dynamic and high-paced environment. We are well underway on our Agile journey, though we recognize there is still a way to go reaching our full Agile and Lean potential.
You will join a department made up of highly skilled developers. We think it is important that you are curious by nature, you challenge the status quo and continuously push to do better. You are passionate about technology, embedded software and best practices within software development. At your core is an Agile and DevOps mindset.
- Design, develop and maintain embedded software for TOMRA’s wide range of RVMs.
- Develop software in a multi-disciplinary environment collaborating with disciplines such as electronics and mechanics, either within projects or as part of ongoing product development.
- Stay up to date on technology trends, contributing to future-oriented solutions and technologies.
- Support and enable Agile practices within software development.
- Be an advocate for quality and maintainability of our systems.
- Contribute to a thriving and innovative team environment.
- MSc, BSc or similar in software-related studies. Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of a formal education.
- Some years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with low-level C or C++ embedded software development.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Understanding of electronics and ability to read electronic schematics.
- Beneficial with experience in one or more of the following:
o Linux kernel modules
o Automated testing
- A self-driven team player with a passion for technology
- Solution oriented with a can-do attitude
- Structured, analytical and responsible, taking pride in delivering excellent results
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English and Norwegian
We are interested in both junior and senior profiles and especially encourage women to apply. Join us and make a difference in the world of recycling!
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- Great Place to Work: TOMRA was named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and electric car charging, and our own healthy and varied cafeteria
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
Send your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title: Embedded Software Developer