Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the open
podcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.
Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners
through dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billion
listens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 30,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries including UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
About the roleDo you love podcasts, love to establish and nurture relationships and also view yourself as a service minded person - if so, keep reading ! We are looking for a passionate and organized Partnerships Manager to join our Norwegian team and help support our premium publishers and podcast shows.
This is a dream position for you who loves both podcasting and people. You will be responsible for managing relationships with existing and new publishers and podcasters. You’ll be their go-to contact at Acast to help provide them with exceptional support in delivering their audio strategy and growth strategy.
You’ll support their podcast journey and work closely with both commercial teams and colleagues in our global offices. Ideally, you’ll have experience managing partnerships within a media company, you have a strong attention to detail, you are proactive, highly organized and personable.
We see it as a plus if you have previous experience and knowledge of working within the podcast industry. In your daily work you’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to commercial opportunities and brands, as well as an appreciation of the rapidly evolving podcast landscape with a data-driven approach.
You will be based in our Oslo office and report to the Norwegian Director of Content.
- Manage high-level relationships with current and future publishers, broadcasters and digital media companies
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for our key publishers and shows
- Ensure that the sales teams globally have all the information they need to monetize Acast podcasts and help create sales assets to support sales
- Help publishers shape their podcast strategy and develop and implement ways to grow their audiences
- Provide marketing support and creative direction to assist publishers’ strategy
- Provide reporting, analysis and research to the Norwegian Director of Content
- Guide and assist content partners with integration into our systems
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the Norwegian podcast market and audio industry
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, relationship management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, highly organized and capable of managing many different projects at once
- Team player who is collaborative, creative, highly motivated and a real self-starter
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders at digital media, publishing groups or large corporations would be a plus
- Experience working cross-departmentally in audio production, journalism, digital media, marketing or branded content is a bonus
- Degree Educated (preferred but not essential)
We are a flat organization that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!
Apply for this job