Hydro Aluminium Metal a leading supplier of extrusion ingots, sheet ingots, foundry alloys, wire rods and high-purity aluminum with a global production network of around 5,000 employees. With primary metal production facilities in Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Qatar, and recycling facilities throughout Europe and in the U.S., two-thirds of our primary aluminum production is based on renewable energy.
The Commercial Finance team in Aluminium Metal Commercial is looking for a skilled and commercially driven Finance performance manager to support the Europeen sales organization.
Are you triggered by and have the inner drive to support business and drive processes in a commercial organization?
We offer a great opportunity to apply your business acumen in an international working environment.
Area of Resonsibility
As a Finance performance manager you will be dedicated support to a Product Area (PA), and you will be a part of the PA Management team. You will work closely with the head of the PA, head of Commercial Finance and support the commercial organization in developing and delivering on strategic targets.
In Commercial Finance you will be part of a competent and ambitious team responsible for developing IS/IT - business solutions, financial business support, performance reporting, business planning, financial reporting according to IFRS, analysis, credit management and risk management processes within Commercial.
Tasks and responsibilties
- Business support for head of PA
- Responsible for business plan, forecast, follow ups, reconciliations and monthly reporting
- Drive strategy development and implementation together with head of PA
- Drive improvement processes
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis
- Ensure compliance according to relevant governance documents in PA
- Member in the Product Area Sheet Ingot & Foundry Alloys management team
- Actively contribute to cooperation and development of the financial and performance related processes in Commercial
- Master’s degree preferably within Finance
- Relevant experience within business support
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word, Power BI)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- SAP knowledge and experience from improvement work is an advantage
- Structured with strong analytical skills
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Strong ethical awareness and integrity
- Willing to act as a challenger
- High ability to work in a matrix organization and towards deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship builder across professional environments and strong collaboration skills
The position is based at Hydro’s office in Oslo, Norway.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Apply before: 30.01.2022If you have any questions, please contact:
Gerd Aalborg Aas
Phone: (Norway +47) 91305534
Phone:(Norway +47) 97031556