UNICREDIT SPA / STEM JOBS - Data Science & AI
Luogo IT Milano
Working Type Full Time
- Explore and extract value from huge amounts of data supporting decision making and improve as-is business processes, leveraging on advanced analytics solutions involving Machine Learning Models, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Support discussion with business stakeholders to understand their needs, perform data exploration, contribute to definition of analytical models, implement prototypes and industrialize them
- Use big data and analytics to apply a data-driven approach to drive new revenues, make process more efficient and increase profitability by reducing risks
- Manage data in multiple shapes and formats across various ICT technologies
- Contribute to build predictive models in an enterprise ecosystem focusing on long-term sustainability of these applications in terms of maintenance and evolution
- Promote working in a team dynamic and accountable. Reactively and proactively find questions and answers to improve the way to serve internal and external clients and looking for new challenges and opportunities the Bank can benefit from
RequisitiTechnology, data and innovation are strategic levers for UniCredit to meet the evolving needs of our clients in a fast-paced digital environment.
Our global teams of technology experts oversee the design and development of innovative solutions, which are driving the digital transformation of UniCredit towards an optimized execution and enhanced banking experience for our customers.
At UniCredit you'll be part of a diverse and international team of curious and ambitious people whose purpose is to reimagine the way we do banking. Our commitment to innovation and our investments in cutting-edge technology will provide you with a wide range of opportunities to learn, experiment, design and make change happen.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or other computationally intense disciplines. PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics is a plus
- Knowledge of generic concepts of statistics and machine learning (supervised and unsupervised algorithms such as clustering, random forest, boosting, ..)
- Ability to work with programming languages (Python and/or Java and/or Scala) and related libraries
- Being able to effectively use SQL and manage Datasets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience/knowledge of Big Data technologies is a plus (Hadoop, Apache Spark, any Big Data related discovery tools)
- Interest to challenge herself/himself with all the data-product lifecycle: from business understanding and data exploration, to modeling and industrialization and results communication
- Ability to collaborate with the team members and all business stakeholders to develop ideas and develop projects in an agile room
- Ability to work independently and carry on a project end to end
- Self-learner and willing to take on different opportunities for learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Fluent English