AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Software Engineers at AppLovin work on a variety of systems, platforms, and projects. This could be wearing a product management hat to design and build a new application or feature. Or it could be scaling a platform that produces hundreds of billions of events consumed trillions of times in geographically distributed data centers. We are a team of engineers interested in building great software and helping app developers grow their businesses.
- 2 years of work experience and a degree in computer science or a similar field
- Knowledgeable about computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Enjoys owning projects from creation to completion and wearing multiple hats
- Product focused mindset
- Experience building distributed systems capable of handling large volumes of traffic
- Fluency with Java or C++
- Possess good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment that values excellence
- Have a knack for solving very challenging problems
Bonus Points: Interest in advertising technologiesCurious about applied mathematics Hands-on experience with Spark, Airflow, Kafka or similar open-source softwareScala
About the Role:
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale distributed systems
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a range of technological challenges
- Work with our product team to contribute and influence the roadmap of our products and technologies
- Influence and inspire team members
Perks: Free medical, dental, and vision insuranceHealthy lunches Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing companyFlexible Time OffMonthly gym membership and wellness stipend
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.