The OpportunityHuron is a global consultancy that collaborates with clients to drive strategic growth, ignite innovation and navigate constant change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise and creativity, we help clients accelerate operational, digital and cultural transformation, enabling the change they need to own their future.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
- *This position can be based anywhere in the United States**
The multi-faceted role you’ve been looking for… Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team—where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedand encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… As a Manager, you have the unique ability to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your “career vision”. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization—and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It’s intense… it’s analytically rigorous… it’s practical… it’s entrepreneurial… it’s intellectually stimulating—and most definitely—it’s career-defining. It’s the Huron way.
Let’s get to work – together.
QualificationsThe Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud). In this capacity the Technical Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications, web application development, Salesforce integration, and tools such as the Salesforce APIs, Apex, Lightning and the AppExchange that are used to extend the standard product set. Candidate must be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, technical architecture documents and manage integration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
- 4-6 years of consulting experience
- 5 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include: leading
technical architecture workshops with Enterprise Architects, Information
Security Architects, Integration Architects, Data Architects from client teams, and leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality
solution is delivered.
- Ability to work with developers US-Based and Offshore
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and
the Account Managers
- Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
- Familiarity with Force.com platform technical limitations and common
technical design patterns, integration patterns and business application
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate
business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry
standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- Salesforce.com Application Architect, Certified Systems Architect or
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or related IT discipline