The OpportunityHuron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with higher education organizations to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better student outcomes.
Today, leaders of higher education institutions and academic medical centers are spending too much time reacting to market forces, rather than focusing on the essential priorities that help students, faculty and staff thrive. The most productive path forward requires an intentional approach and innovative thinking, whereby stakeholders across the entire institution rally around a shared vision and embrace the hard work of effecting change.
You’ll help our clients create their future business and technology strategy, attract, retain and graduate students, decrease operating expenses and increase revenue, optimize research operations and improve employee satisfaction, financial management, operational and organizational effectiveness, research administration, and regulatory compliance.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
- Substantial and measurable delivery within the technical workstreams of 2 or more HCM or Financials implementations for at least two phases
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study
- Current Workday Integration and Studio certification
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least 2 of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, EIB, Workday Cloud Connect
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
- Strong analytical skills used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
- Experience with software tools such as Notepad++, UltraEdit, Oxygen XML, AQT, Beyond Compare, ASAP Utilities, etc.