The OpportunityHuron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management, Financial, and Academic functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Assigned full or part time to participate in project life cycle
- Responsible for contributing to overall project objectives and specific deliverable
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Accountable for assigned integrations and/or project activities assigned by technical lead
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Substantial and measurable delivery within the technical workstreams of 2 or more HCM or Financials implementations for at least two phases Preferred Skills & Experience • Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study • Current Workday Integration and Studio certification • Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least 2 of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, EIB, Workday Cloud Connect • Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration • Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions • Strong analytical skills used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design • Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies • Experience with software tools such as Notepad++, UltraEdit, Oxygen XML, AQT, Beyond Compare, ASAP Utilities, etc.