Title: DevOps, CI/CD Engineer
About this positionAs a Continuous Delivery Engineer, you will focus on building an internal service catalogue of the most demanded capabilities by development teams. One of our key offerings is a centralized continuous delivery platform, allowing teams to quickly deploy either virtualized or containerized workloads to production. As well as maintaining and innovating on the platform, you will be offering guidance and support on best practices around continuous delivery.
We are looking for a candidate possessing:
- At least three years experience in the IT industry, either in software development, operations, or similar
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles and DevOps mindset
- Experience with infrastructure automation tooling (eg. Ansible, Puppet)
- Automation platform experience (eg. Jenkins)
- Experience in scripting languages (eg. bash, groovy, ruby)
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Proficiency in working in a Linux environment
It is also beneficial that the applicant has:
- Experience with major build tools (eg. Maven, NPM, Gradle)
- Experience with monitoring and logging frameworks
- Knowledge of test automation practices and tooling
- Knowledge around release management
This is what Tele2 can give to youWorking with us at Tele2 means that you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be part of a culture that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and great joy where your skills will make a difference. Every employee is important to the company's success! We give you the ability to grow and develop internally, which gives you great opportunities for exciting career paths within Tele2. With us, your future lies in your own hands. At Tele2 we want to create a culture where all forms of diversity are seen, and we strive to build an inclusive company in a versatile world. And for this position we are pleased to see female and international applicants!
The position is located at our modern office in Kista, Stockholm.
Welcome to submit your application! Selections and interviews will be done in an ongoing basis, so please send in your application as soon as possible!
We look forward to meeting you!