Are you a dedicated leader looking for your next opportunity within sustainable urban mobility and logistics? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then this could be the ideal role for you!
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 70 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Fleet Manager. As we continue to grow across Norway, we are looking for ambitious and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe and sustainable micro-mobility for everyone.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a movement to transform urban mobility and have a true impact in your work. The best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the best user experience for our customers. Ready to embark on your next adventure?
YOUR MISSION AT VOIBeing a Fleet Manager at Voi means a chance to build a function from the ground up. You will help build a winning team of Fleet Specialists, making sure that our operations run flawlessly across Norway. By working closely with the Operations team, you’ll play an integral part in Voi’s performance and growth, combining people management with process improvement and execution. To put into specifics, you’ll:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and structure the workflow in the field and warehouse.
- Supervise and motivate the team, keeping productivity and quality high, and create a sense of purpose to keep them engaged.
- Ensure that we live up to local compliance requirements and safety standards.
- Ensure resources/assets used for operations are maintained correctly, including vehicle procurement.
- Promote ways of working that maintains/improves the life cycle of our fleets.
- Analyse simple data sets and collaborate with the local Operations team to understand how to promote continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling the Fleet Specialists throughout the week and ensuring a substitute is found if needed.
- Support the local Operations team with tracking costs and performance.
- Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition in screening and interviewing for new team members, whilst being responsible for their onboarding and training for their in-field and warehouse tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 4+ years of proven work experience in operations, logistics, warehouse management, shipping or economics.
- Good English skills, verbal and written. Norwegian is a plus.
- Experience in supervising a team in a high-paced environment with proven results as well as workforce planning.
- Proficiency in G-suite and comfortable working with data to support decision making and enhance performance.