GET TO KNOW USWe simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
THE OPPORTUNITYWe are hiring a Partner Success Representative to our Partnerships team in Houston!
The Partner Success Representative will be responsible for both developing and nurturing our relationships with our key boutique studios and small regional chains with the aim of expanding our global fitness network. This person will be seen as a key contributor of insight and strategy regarding growth opportunities within the fitness market.
- Build and maintain positive long-term relationships with fitness partners across the US
- Communicate the Gympass brand accurately, enthusiastically and effectively to partners
- Preserve a high level of partner retention by providing excellent service and understanding partners' needs
- Renegotiate contracts and partner agreements as necessary
- Resolve higher level issues with partners, such as cancellation requests, denial of partnership, payment discrepancies
- Come up with creative strategies for partner satisfaction and engagement
WHO YOU ARE
- A people person with experience in sales and account management
- Passionate about fitness; a plus if you have experience working in a gym or studio
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable with negotiating
- Strong in your knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google applications
- A strong problem solver who can think on your feet
WHAT WE OFFER YOUWe're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on @gympasscareers, “Life at Gympass” and!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our .