A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role:This role is within our new subsidiary BSSN Software. BSSN creates software for vendor-neutral analytical and biological data management. This software is sold to end users from the pharmaceutical, life-science and chemical industry, but also licensed to instrument and software vendors. We are working with the world's leading LIMS and ELN companies, as well as top-tier instrument vendors.
As a Solution Consultant of our Connected Lab team you will support the team with your consulting and analytical skills for process solutions, configuration & delivery, maintenance & support of solutions. You will oversee requirements consulting and conducting workshops with customers, developing solutions for improvement and automation of the entire Connected Lab product portfolio, executing workshops, writing reports, proposals and working closely with our Solution Project Management team. You will also be responsible for developing configuration scripts as well as documentation (manuals, special project documentation). You will train our customers on-site or remotely (cloud), develop your own trainings and provide presentations and materials. You will act as an on-site maintenance and support contact (2nd and 3rd level support), specialized in different product portfolios (Lanexo, BSSN Software).
BSSN Software is located in Darmstadt, Germany. Travel requirements will be 20-40%; purpose of travel is to visit customer sites. Possibility to work from home.
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Masters degree (or equivalent experience) in Scientific domain (Informatics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with focus on analytical techniques, processes and lab digitalization.
- Extensive IT skills supporting laboratories including experience working with databases, operating systems (Linux, Windows, other), containerization and virtualization.
- Understanding of the laboratory software market.
- Business analyst experience with the ability to
- Understand the needs and challenges of laboratory customers and translate that in to building appropriate e-solutions for the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into development and configuration specifications
- Knowledge of quality guidelines and regulations, e.g. GxP, GAMP5.
- Customer-focused mentality.
- Entrepreneurial thinking in a start-up environment.
- Knowledge of Lab informatics market.
- Experience working with third party partnerships.
- Consulting experience.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com