Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold creativity, business and industry expertise, and fresh thinking combined with technology to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 0ver 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Learn more at.
About the role:
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead a team of professionals to develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, testable features
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Produces high quality complex deliverables with minimal input and supervision
- Manage full software lifecycle for innovative projects from gathering requirements to design, implementation, and testing
- Develop and maintain front end and back end solutions using cutting edge technologies and products
- Work with Scrum Masters and product owners to priorities and deliver solutions using an Agile environment
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and follow emerging technologies
You’re excited about the latest in modern web development. You’re personable, enthusiastic, andlooking to join a friendly and highly capable team. You ideally have experience as a Lead Developer, working with external clients on a regular basis while leading a team.
Your skillsets likely include:
- In depth knowledge and experience with Object Oriented Programming (C# or Java)
- Strong Angular experience (we commonly use React, Ember, Vue, NodeJS on projects as well)
- Excellent consulting, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience building, testing and troubleshooting RESTful APIs and frontend frameworks
- Exceptional knowledge of Database technologies – RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with code versioning tools
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure is an asset)
- Experience working with build, packaging and continuous integration tools and frameworks
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 7+ years of web development experience.