About the role:As a Visual Designer (Product Design) at Avanade, you will take part, or be involved in all the steps that contribute to the creation of digital products. From research and strategy, to UX and IXD, all the way through to Visual Design and Testing... You will play a key role in helping our client achieve digital transformation.
We take pride in our ability to facilitate andco-create with our clients. In our Experience Design group, we work with our clients toprioritizebusiness requirementsin order to communicate this vision, and then we work to make that vision functional, and beautiful.
- Createdeliverables that areconciseand well-designed,including:high/lowfidelitywireframes,personas, site maps, functionalflows, annotated wireframes,design systems
- Design interface mock-ups and visual concepts
- Produceproduction-ready assets and design specs for development
- Ensure all brand and business standards are met- be ready to defend your designs!
- Generate heuristic analysis reports on existing experiences
- Maintain vigilance on usability and flawless execution throughout the process
- Create lasting client relationships based on value, quality, logic, and responsiveness
- Serve asthe voice of structure,accessibility,usability, and results for the engagement
- Stay current on emerging trends in online consumer behaviour, technologies and design
- Take part in our Design Maturity and Design Ops initiatives to help grow your skills
You’re passionate about creating ground-breaking user experiences. Youpossessexceptional communication skills to articulate functional and UI choices to clients and team members.You have a portfolio showcasing involvement on several significant website or digital initiatives for world-class clients, where you took part in both Visual Design, as well as UX Design. You consider yourself a hybrid across design disciplines and are passionate about all things digital.
Your technical and business skillset includes:
- Experience using Axure, Sketch,InVision, andAdobe Creative Suite
- Ability to prove how design decisions directly lead to successful project outcomes
- Prior experience with emerging interaction platformsin bothmobileand web design
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at.