We are looking for an enthusiastic APPLICATION ENGINEER - TRAINEE to join our team specializing in CUSTOMER ENGINEERING for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS UNIT in KRAKOW, POLAND. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supporting Engineers, Sales and Marketing as well as Production through contact and through activities with the OEM customers
- Supporting the OEM customer in the process of Engine Selection and checking the installation at the Design Review stage
- Identifying technical problems and potential solutions in the course of developing new projects
- Supporting prototype tests within the entire region covered by the local Application Engineers - national and foreign travel can be expected
To be successful in this role you will need the following :
- Ongoing university education in field of mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Competencies such as:accountability, effective communication, collaboration, nimble learning, accountability
- Valid driving license (domestic and regional business travel)
- Intermediate English language skills and fluent Polish language skills
- Fundamental knowledge of internal combustion engines and other new powertrains (battery electric and fuel cell)
Read more about the benefits of working at Cummins by clicking the button.