DescriptionPosition at Trustwave
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
About the team:We’re Thinkers, Innovators and Team Players and we’re defending our customers one professional at a time.
Role & Responsibilities:
This role sits within the sales operations team and offers many options for career advancement. The role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. You’ll work collaboratively with a team of both Enterprise Sales Executives and Technical Sales personnel and be their primary SME for:
- Manage forecasting process for Pacific region to:
- produce high quality analysis regarding sales performance, customer trends, forecasting, data and trend analysis for various aspects of the business, &
- support ongoing forecasting and pipeline management - monthly, quarterly and annually
- Identify issues/process improvements in order to increase sales efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Independently develop solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives
- Create new procedures and processes to drive desired results
- Provide end user training on all sales systems; processes and procedures
- Create, manage, optimize and maintain Salesforce.com records, reports, dashboards, workflows and sales process best practices
- Act as interdepartmental advocate for Sales and Sales processes. Generate and solicit contributions from key internal stakeholder groups, including Finance, Legal, Marketing, Product, IT
- General operational support for an international Sales group within a US-based multi-national technology company
- Processing sales orders, forecasting, analysis, quote building
- Routing, recording, distribution, and E-Signing of Legal-approved contracts
- Assist with ongoing ad-hoc analytical, reporting, administrative and operational tasks
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or other CRM applications
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (must be highly adept with Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Previous experience in an IT sales/business operations, B2B, Professional Services, Inside Sales, Financial Analyst, or Sales Support role
- Highly adaptable and able manage a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be “customer focused” for both internal and external customers
- Proven ability to manage detail oriented tasks with exceptional levels of quality
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy and capable of optimizing and enhancing existing processes and procedures through new approaches – we welcome ways to work smarter not harder!
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to empathize with customers and other team members
- Willingness to work scheduled night/weekend times as and when required
- Familiarity with the Technology industry is highly preferred – candidates with a background in Cybersecurity will have an added advantage
- Must be a team player and willing to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Have a bias for action; takes initiative and ownership of key tasks and objectives, with the ability to think on your feet.
Why join us?Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.