We are looking for an enthusiastic EMSDP Associate to join our Development Program specializing in Sales and Marketing in the United Kingdom . During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- You will complete four, six-month assignments across different business units across different Business Units and within the Marketing and Sales functions.
- Your rotation program will be customized and aligned to recognize your strengths and Cummins’ business goals.
- Your rotations will provide an unparalleled opportunity for networking, diverse experiences across our product portfolio and business, and opportunities for development.
- Cummins will invest in your personal development providing relevant training and networking opportunities. In addition, you will be partnered with a sponsor from the European Leadership Team that will guide you during the full 2 years.
- Rotation areas: Account Management - Channel Management - Sales Management – Product Planning - Product Management - Pricing - Marketing Communications - Market Strategy and Planning
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Languages
- Some practical experience in the areas of Marketing or Sales, gained during your education or post-graduate
- Language skills (written and spoken): C-level fluency in (French) and English
- Ability to relocate temporarily (1 year) abroad during the program
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future
- HEALTH & WELLNES
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- PAID INCENTIVE
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- WORK-LIFE FLEXIBILITY
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
- EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
- DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Read more about the programme here: https://issuu.com/npbu/docs/2020_europe_graduate_emsdp_digital